iTalkBB official site iTalkBB official site

Thursday, June 28, 2007

my wish list for iTalkBB

Do I have a wish list for iTalkBB? Well, I do. But so far it has been short.

(a) I wish their adaptor would not only have build-in router function (as in Linksys SPA2102 model), but also have wireless access point support. Two's a company; Three (modem + voip box + wap) is definitely a crowd.

(b) With the exception of a few countries such as China, USA and Canada, iTalkBB charges users, although at a fairly low rate, for calls to mobile phones in international destinations. My second wish is for iTalkBB to include those destinations free of charge, so that I don't have to care about whether my callee is using a land line or not.

I have also heard other users' complaint about not have a voice mailbox. It doesn't bother me much since I already have an answer machine. But I could see it could be a valuable feature to some.

That's it. I'll add to the post if I find something else.

If you can live with that, here is the link to sign up iTalkBB. Use promotion code 953110 to save an additional $10.

No comments:

Translate

How do you rate iTalkBB's call quality?

What do you rate the installation and setup process of iTalkBB?