iTalkBB official site iTalkBB official site

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

italk bb feature

Why did I choose to use iTalkBB:

(1) it allows me to keep my existing phone number even when I moved outside of the area code region
(2) it is cheaper than my Verizon telephone service, and no hidden cost (even tax has been included)
(3) it has free and unlimited calls to China (and 20+ countries and regions)
(4) it comes with a China phone number -- my family and friends can easily reach me with no extra cost
(5) it has all the features I need, including caller ID, three-way calling, call forwarding, and fax
(6) it supports 911 call, which will be directed to the nearest dispatcher in emergency situation

After I started using iTalkBB service, I found two more features/service that I like very much:

(7) it allows two mobile phone numbers to be binded to each account -- one can make call and receive call from these two cell phone with the iTalkBB number
(8) it comes with promotional free service to videopark, where one can watch hundreds of movie and TV series online

No comments:

Translate

How do you rate iTalkBB's call quality?

What do you rate the installation and setup process of iTalkBB?